Deepwater Plaza is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments.
The NSW Government has announced that Greater Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong will be in lockdown until 11.59pm on Saturday 28 August 2021.
Under the restrictions, there are strict reasons only to leave your home:
• Shopping for food or other essential goods and services
• Medical care or compassionate needs (including to get a COVID-19 vaccine)
• Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home.
Deepwater Plaza remains open for food and essential shopping. To confirm which stores are open and their trading hours, we recommend you check with individual stores, as trading hours may vary during this time.
When visiting Deepwater Plaza please use the QR Code Check-in at the entries as well as at each individual store you visit to assist with contact tracing and please wear a face mask as required by the NSW Government public health order.
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming experience.
We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene procedures. These include:
- increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (e.g. food courts, restrooms)
- providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas, where applicable
- promotion of government health messages and posters ‘to stop the spread’
- encouraging retailers and shoppers to promote good hygiene practices
- monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other personnel
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do your part in helping stop the spread and do not enter the Deepwater Plaza precinct:
We can all make a difference by:
Thank you for your co-operation and support.